Customer Service Representative
Function: Customer Service/Contact Centers
Location: Halifax Quill Call Centre, Lower Sackville, B4C3E4, Nova Scotia
Date posted: 05/24/2017
Permanent / Contract: Regular
Job number: 1014600
- Provide delivery and order
status information to customers.
- Use in-depth product knowledge
to provide pricing and availability information.
- Educate end users on specific
corporate requirements and procedures
- Respond quickly to internal/external
Customer requests and demonstrate excellent follow up
- Provide speedy and thorough
resolution via phone or e-mail, or chat to solve our customers’ issues
within a specified time frame.
- Communicate to team members and
CS management all and any updates and pertinent customer information.
- Record all contacts in Customer
call tracking tool to ensure proper and accurate information is available.
- Process customer orders
- Maintain accurate and updated
information for customer accounts
- Edit customer orders to ensure
- Communicate with EC Support to
resolve customers’ technical issues.
- Encourage customers who don’t
currently use our website for ordering to do so and assist them in gaining
access to website Yes
- Provide timely back order
information and alternate product recommendations to customers when
required. Use a consultative approach to address customer inquiries.
Proactively up-sell additional products in relation to customer orders.
Promote specials and product features.
- Process customer’s returns
received via multiple media, as well as credit and re-bill requests.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and
- Proficient typing skills;
familiar with Windows environment
- Professional and courteous
manner. Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced
- Excellent problem solving
- Self motivated
- Previous experience in customer
service and dealing with customer complaints
- High School Diploma or
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities
throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue
hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview
process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-877-782-7537.